We received these from a friend and they're so cute! Better yet, they're incredibly easy and quick to make. Kids can put them together before you pop them in the oven.
- Hershey®'s brand Kisses®, unwrapped
- Holiday- or waffle-shaped pretzels
- 1 package M&M's®
- Preheat the oven to 175° F.
- Lay the pretzels out on a cookie sheet, nearly touching each other
- Place an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss atop the center of each pretzel
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, until the Hershey's Kisses are soft but not melted
- Remove from the oven and quickly press an M&M candy into the center of each Hershey's Kiss
- Once the cookie sheet has cooled, freeze the treats for 3-4 minutes or until the Kisses are solid
- Remove the treats from the cookie sheet and store in an air-tight container or bag